Residential Property Manager
All One Property Management is a diverse company vertically integrated with in-house departments responsible for execution of the company’s activities including property management, leasing, sales and marketing.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Residential Property Manager to join our team!
Benefits to working at All One Property Management:
* Comprehensive benefit
* Continuous Development and Team Member recognition Programs available
* Remote work available (depending on the work schedule and weekly duties)
- Supporting the Property Management Division in units and portfolio growth.
- Managing our properties within the financial guidelines, i.e., the budget, established by each Property Manager/Owner.
- Periodic physical inspections of properties and direct supervision of the service, grounds, and custodial personnel.
- Effectively manage the office staff
- Maintain thorough knowledge, implementation, and enforcement of all policies and procedures, and ensuring that all personnel in all departments are trained and following procedures
- Creating new Property Management Agreements, leasing of the property, listing the rental properties on the market, creating lease renewals, and generating disposition of tenant’s deposit(s).
- Ensuring that all personnel respond to resident requests or complaints in a timely, efficient, and courteous manner.
- Generating various reports, i.e., Company-required reports, etc.
- Implementing, designing, and maintaining a resident retention program, i.e., resident referral program or social activities.
- Ensuring that all personnel in all departments always operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration) standards and company safety policies.
- Reporting any unusual, extraordinary circumstances regarding the residents or the property.
- Seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth and development.
- Additional duties or job functions as deemed necessary.
Who we want on our team for this role:
- Minimum 1 year experience of directly related experience in an operational or related role required. (i.e. Property Operations, Real Estate, Property Management…); 3+ years preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) required.
- State Real Estate License required
- Valid driver’s license required
- Experience with property management software a plus
- Experience with Propertyware a major plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication, planning, budgeting, and organizational skills
- Must have strong relationship management, negotiation, conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to adapt and flex to a changing environment
- May be required to work evenings and/or weekends
- Will be required to drive personal vehicle on company business
- Will be required to physically tour and evaluate vacant and/or occupied homes
- Must have a professional appearance and attitude for yourself and all property team members
Our office hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:30AM to 5:30PM
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org